Direct ALL consulate-related issues to the
Philippine Consulate in Shanghai
24/7 EMERGENCY HOTLINE +86 13917477112
For non-emergencies, call the office numbers during office hours
Tel. No.: (+86-21) 6281-8020
Fax No.: (+86-21) 6281-8023
Address: Suite 301 Metrobank Plaza, 1160 Yan’An Road （corner Panyu Road）, Changning District, Shanghai 200052, People’s Republic of China
Office hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm Mondays to Fridays
Department of Trade and Industry, SH Representative Office
Department of Tourism, SH Representative Office
1. There's a strict dresscode. No shorts, sandals, slippers, tube tops allowed.
2. Bring all photocopies. The photocopier at the 2nd floor is closing.
3. They follow the holidays schedule of BOTH China & the Philippines.
4. Notarizations for China documents must first go through China notary public then China Foreign affairs. (ie. Work contract, China birth certificate)
5. Notarizations for Philippine documents must first go through Philippine DFA. (ie NBI Clearance, Diploma)
6. Expedite service is available at a premium fee.
7. Only CASH is accepted.