Mythbusters: All foreigners with SH property can get permanent resident visas

August 24, 2018

According to a visa agent...



If a foreigner visa applicant has a property in Shanghai, he is over 60 years old, and a Chinese Citizen previously, he can apply for a resident permit that may be valid for 2-3 years.


This is just generally speaking. And rules change all the time. It is best to ask your HR or visa agent about your situation.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload